Wednesday 13 June 2012

Oh, so edible!



Hey there!
Pretty decorated nails with little dots, bows, bright colors, don't they look fancy?!
Oh boy, I totally love them.
I mean, there is everything! Polka Dots, Beads, Animal Prints, Bows, Glitter Dust, Cute creatures, think of anything and you can have it on your nails! ^_^




I so love the Hello Kitty design. So damn cute. 

Check out this blog for some cutest nail art! 


Here is a little sneak peek of something that I did like a few days back.
I made these cute little yellow hearts using a paintbrush. These just do not stay for more than day. Aarghh! :/




PS : Special thanks to Debjyoti Das for helping me make these Hearts! You are a sweetheart! :)







6 comments:

  1. Your nails look sooo cute:) you should look for gel nail paints ...they are very popular here in Japan...they stay for atleast a month:)
    Prerna
    www.vivalahighstreet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Thanks a lot! :)
      Yeah? I shall do that. Thank you for the info! =)
      And good to see you here!
      Love

      Delete
  2. I love the nails. I don’t have the patience to do it and my nails are brittle!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Ha. True that. ^_^
      And I am not an expert, but you should try using some strengthening nail gel, they work! :)
      Good to see you here Megha.

      Love
      xox

      Delete
  3. Pretty nails!!:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyoti! =)
      Really good to see you here, keep visiting. :)
      xox

      Delete