Monday 20 August 2012

A bit of this and a bit of that..


I could like fill my wardrobe with tons of Denim shirts, each with different wash and hues. They go with everything, be it skirt, shorts, jeans or stockings, don't they?!
I have added a peck of golden to the look with the ring and the neck piece.
(I bought this neck piece like ages back and never been able to use it, now that I have, purpose fulfilled! :P) 







Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das (whatiamandwhatido.blogspot.com)

Denim Shirt : Thrifted
Long Skirt : Thrifted
Neck Piece : Lifestyle Store
Ring : Street shop
Aviators : ASOS



2 comments:

  1. hi ritu i Like how you mix and match. this is one of my favourite looks. boho chic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanaya! =)
      Good to see you here. :)

      Delete