Monday 24 June 2013

Never let me go



"Tell me that you need me more and more everyday,
Never let me go, just stay"


Yes, I am a huge fan of Lana Del Rey! :)

Before I start blabbering about love for the pretty woman, I will take you to the look. I absolutely love this Floral Corset Top from Choies, was meaning to own something like this since forever!

Teamed it up with plain black jeggings and blue cardigan, adding a lot of colors! :)
Not fogetting to mention the beautiful weather and the rain-sunshine game, I had a wonderful time while shooting this look.

Do tell me what you think about the same!



Photography : Debjyoti Das  (that Photographer with Headphones)












Vintage Floral Corset Vest : Choies.com (Buy Here)
Jeggings and Wedges : Tibetan Plaza
Bag : Bata
Watch : UCB
Accessories : Here and There
Blue Cardigan : Code

Choies on Facebook.
Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty corset! :) you look hot!

    Maybe you have time to see my new Outfit post: Mint Monochrome Mode

    You are welcome to visit my First Blog Sale hosted on Facebook page. I'm selling New Items at one-third price as on websites For Indian Residents Only.

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your floral corset top very feminine... also your pictures are beautiful..

    xx parikrama
    www.gojelloid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete