Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Winning Post! =)

Today was a usual boring day, and I bunked the morning sessions and decided to sleep instead, for longer.  And then after getting up, I log in on Facebook, given the addiction, as we all know. I am texting a friend and the number of my notifications increase by 1, I click and since then the day has been a crazy one, with loads of work, excitement and a peck of restlessness! :D
I was tagged in the notification by 'Lomography India' saying I won the contest. I just couldn't believe it. Screamed the place down!! =)
So. I have sent my Postal Address, now all I have to do is wait for the Super Duper Cool 'Action Sampler'. Can't wait for it! :)




This is what I get and look at the cool effects! :D








Check out the Contest page here :



And my winning look on Facebook :

No comments:

Post a Comment