Monday 5 May 2014

Checkered Blues



Bun Maska, such an interesting name, that's what I thought once I received a mail from them. And then I went through their collection, since then I have been obsessed with a few bags, no kidding. They all look so chic! Let me be frank, it feels great when you find a piece that fits in your lifestyle so well, without spending big bucks! It sure does. 
So, the sweet people at Bun Maska sent me a bag. I was pretty excited about how I could experiment different looks with this number. And here is what I did when I received it. I got a few friends to pose for me. Different people. Different professions. Different looks. And one bag. And as much as I thought this unisex bag lived up to my expectations, and went well with each outfit. No disappointments. I like how the bag has not been made by the exact measurements of a particular laptop size. 
Big enough that even after placing a laptop in, there is still some place to store all the other accessories. Charger, cables, headphones, magazines, diaries and maybe some make up too? Big spacious compartments suiting every need. Also, a very basic pattern that never goes wrong, Madras Check. Perfect for travel, when you need to have all the essentials with you. Crafted with finest cotton material, the colours are just apt for summers I think. 


Tayfun Kuzey
| Model |










Ritu Arya
| Style Blogger - Stylist - Design Graduate |









Devesh Pant
| Stylist - Photographer - Design Graduate |









Debjyoti Das
| Disc Jockey - Photographer - Design Graduate |







Photography : Debjyoti Das and Ritu Arya

I am sure you hate that boring black laptop bag that you own. :P
Bun Maska on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. waht a bun maska Post ritu. awesome.. love it.. n i bag this bag for the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you Devesh. Thank you for being a part of this. :)

      Delete