Sunday 15 June 2014

Dear Papa


"Your stature is defined by your humbleness", says my Papa.
"The higher you go, more grounded you should stay. Remember your roots, always." Every now and then my Papa makes it a point to remind me of this.
And today on Father's Day, just like any other day I would want to tell you how much I love you and thank you for everything.

Dear Papa, Thank you for standing by my side. You have taught me how to stand for myself. You have taught me the importance of truth, struggle, and independency. It's only because of you that I have come so far. It's only because of you that I know how important time is. I see the way you treat and help people, I respect your standards of humanity and care. I remember the times when you wouldn't get a minute to sleep, because you had to be at service and help the people in need.

Not to forget the way you struggle to keep me and the family happy. I look back and see how you have always made sure that I had everything I needed, but at the same time I am thankful you didn't entertain any of my rubbish demands. 

I want you to know that you are one of the strongest pillars that hold my life, apart from Ma. I try each day, to become better as a person, to make my life worthy, to be as strong as your are, I try to be you. :)















As a young kid I would make a zillion cards and tiny DIY notes for Father's Day, Mother's Day and all the possible occasions. And somehow between all the chaos these days, I do not get time do that very often. GANT, A Swedish Luxury Brand, with American heritage and European influences helped me with Father's Day Shopping this time.
Shopping for Papa = The excitement, the confusion, the emotional chaos. 
After going through the entire collection, I picked this sombre Grey Polo T shirt.

Can't wait to see him wear this! :D

A special thanks to PR Pundit.





What I wore :

Crop Top : Zara
Denims : Vero Moda
Boots and Bag : Romwe
Lip Color : Hot Hot Hot by Colorbar

1 comment:

  1. Nice, so ur Father too likes the side pocket on his Tees as well. Through these years my father has a habit of having a pen, a pocket diary always when he is out, a part form his morning/evening walks :D

    ReplyDelete