Tuesday 17 June 2014

Under The Milky Way



 So, I am here with another product review. :D
I wrote about Za True White Day Cream a few days back, and now I am going to tell you about Za True White Day Protector. As mentioned in the last post, I am not very experimental when it comes to my face and skin, I try to stick with the couple of products that I have been using for quite a long time now. Because my skin is quite sensitive and given that I have acne problem, I don't ever even think of trying something new.
But to write this review I took a chance and used this particle product. And I am not disappointed. 

Za True White Day Protector minimizes the appearance of visible melanin build-up, veils skin with a pearly radiance that enhances skin tone making it brighter while SPF 26 PA++ formula protects from UVA and UVB. This Day Protector is a good way to protect your skin from the harsh sun rays to diminish those black marks on your skin, at the same time. Sadly, I have quite a handful of them. And not that the results are prominently visible already, but I can feel the skin tone getting better and even for sure. 








A little something about the Za product line : 

Developed by leading Japanese Skin Scientists from Shiseido and now launched in the Indian Market, Za True White is an advanced whitening range that is formulated with superior technology that deliver extraordinary and radiant results.
Za True White features three best whitening ingredients - Revolutionary 4MSK Formula penetrates deep within the skin to diminish the formation of excessive melanin, reduce blemishes & dark spots that are visible on the surface giving an even-toned radiance.
Vitamin C Complex with a potent combination of APM (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) and VC-IP (TetrahexydecylAscorbate) lightens the deep rooted melanin pigments to restore skin’s translucence. The range is enriched with exclusive SPA ingredients like Natural Spring Water from the foothills of Mount Cazzaro in Tuscany, Italy, Trehalose and White Lily extract to give unparalleled moisture to the skin. Its Prism Enhancer System removes unwanted dead corneal cells and allows for maximum diffusion of light on the skin’s surface making it radiant with brightness.

How to Use:

Smooth an appropriate amount evenly over face. Apply before foundation for a more beautiful finish. Recommended for daytime use with Za True White Emulsion.
You can find the range at the leading stores priced at a very reasonable rate.
Special thanks to PR Pundit

No comments:

Post a Comment