Thursday 22 August 2013

A Sweet Escape



So, I am back from Goa. Chaotic and Wonderful, this is how I would define the trip!
It was a much needed break! My first every trip to Goa, just as I thought the place would be, beautiful! :)
I remember walking back to from this coffee place to the bus stop, the light drizzle, warm coffee in my hand getting colder with each step I took, the dim street lights and the wind on my face, oh, how I wished the walk wouldn't come to an end! Music, food, rain, and the breathtaking scenery, whattay escape it was, wish I could stay longer!

But then in a few days, I will be going to Pondicherry with my lovely classmates to celebrate the last few days and all these years that we have spent together! I am sure it's going to be another memorable trip!
Looking forward to it, very much! :)



Photography : Debjyoti Das || That photographer with Headphones

Thank you Deb. Sorry for being such a pest and making you take pictures everywhere! :P
 













Wearing this beautiful green tank dress from Romwe, which is just made for such a relaxing mood! Teamed it up with this Neon Necklace, which gives me this sudden urge to bite it, given that it looks so eatable! :P
Also wearing this chic silver ring, which is curved in a very neat manner.


Asymmetric Sleeveless Green Tank Dress : Romwe (Shop)
Neon Jeweled Necklace : Romwe (Shop similar)
Silver Curved Open Ring : Romwe (Shop similar)


Also, don't forget to shop from 'End of Season Sale' on Romwe! Over 1000 of products to choose from, with great discount! :)



Shop HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there.. loved ur poses :)
    nice dress n neckpiece as well :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new outfit post: Birthday Girl's Day out

    Win a Beautiful Bracelet of your Choice Enter GIVEAWAY right now!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akanksha, you are too kind! :)

      Love
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit and all the pictures are beautiful!!!

    -Jasmine
    http://huesnviews.com/

    ReplyDelete