Friday, 2 August 2013

For "What I Wear" : Bangalore Fashion Week 2013 | Winter/Festive 9th Edition : Street Fun

It's been a long desperate wait. A long wait to put up this particular post. It took me ages to sort out the pictures, so many pretty people, my god. And before you enjoy the pictures, I want to tell you how wonderful these evenings were. It's always great to meet new people. You get to learn and know so much from them.
And during these 4 evening, I met such people. Designers, Bloggers, Models, Stylists, Photographers, other fashion related people and even non fashion background ones. It was a pleasure meeting all of them. And it's a great feeling when people recognize you, through your work. Yeah, I have got a smug smile on right now. :D

Bangalore Fashion Week always leaves me with great memories.

I would like to thank 'What I Wear' for giving me this task again, it's a pleasure working with you guys. And a big thank you to Pepper PR for being so cooperative and also PR Pundit for all the fun! ;)

Photography : Debjyoti Das






























































































































































4 comments:

  1. Logix is now marking its presence in developing innovative residential projects and it has successfully launched it projects namely Logix Blossom Greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now have a look some information about the upcoming venture Supertech Micasa Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now have a look some information about the upcoming venture Supertech Micasa Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete