Thursday 18 October 2012

Because I like to mix and match.





Hello! :)

Vacation starts tomorrow. Going home, and finally some good food and no work at all! Wish life was this easy! :P


Here is what I wore yesterday for 'Culturals' at college!
Had to keep the look traditional, so I am wearing this ethnic print shrug that I bought long back from Central, with a racer back and my fav maxi skirt teamed up with a belt! :)



Do tell me what you think! :D










Photography Credits : Debjyoti Das

Skirt : Splash
Shrug : Central
Kolhapuris and Earrings: Lifestyle Store
Ring : Commercial Street

Find me on Facebook here. :)


4 comments:

  1. love your blog, we can follow each other sometime, http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently obsessed with nerdy glasses. You look hot !
    Giveaway:Win Victoria's Secrets Goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too, these are powered though. :P
      Thank you Tanya! =D

      Delete