Wednesday 9 January 2013

Born to Die





So, the second part of the crop top post is here as mentioned earlier! :)
Before you see the pictures, you should know the story behind the crop top, and see the main print.
You can see it here.
The main print that I made is used in this crop top and this print comes from one of the co-ordinates that I developed. 

Talking about the look, keeping it very simple, I styled the crop top with these high waist jeggings and black pumps, with a neon pink ring to add to the pink motifs of the top.
So, now you are ready to enjoy the pictures! :D






Crop Top : Designed by me
Jeggings : Tibetan Plaza
Pumps : Carlton London
Ring : Gifted
Aviators : Asos



PS : A little misplacement of the print motifs as I couldn't set them properly before giving it for printing. Last moment work. :P

Photography : Debjyoti Das

Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. You look HOT! Wish I could carry off this top, you do it very well.

    ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanvi!
      And I am sure you can too! :)

      Delete