Sunday 20 January 2013

Do it like a Dude


I have always been a fan of these comfortable loose fitted pants and blazers and all the things out there that you can find in your boyfriend or dad's 
wardrobe!
You can catch me inspecting my dad's wardrobe, whenever I am home! ^.^

 And I am die hard fan of boyfriend trousers and shirts!
We saw the Trouser Trend take over in Autumn Winter season, loved the cropped slim trousers! Also, the trouser under skirt trend was all over my mind and 
still is! 
And masculine tailoring is something that has always been very powerful in fashion. We shall see the trend ruling in the next A/W too! 

Now taking you to the pictures, I wore this for going to a movie with my friend!

I am wearing this loose fit top with grey pants, along with this black blazer.
Completing the look with black flat shoes. Wearing this locket pendant
for a touch of femininity.

Hope you like the look!











Photography : Debjyoti Das

Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

6 comments: