Friday 11 January 2013

Quiet Times




Starting this post with a good news! :)
I have been featured in the Street Style section of Cosmopolitan India, January 2013. *Yay* :D
See it here


And now talking about the pictures, the look is very casual and comfy.
I am wearing black fitted pants with a light brown loose fit top. Wearing my yellow block heels in footwear and my pretty school satchel along with this vintage style watch pendant.
This pendant is very dear to me, and love how it adds a peck of vintage-ness to any look!
All over feel of the look is very earthy because of the muted tones, and the yellow heels perk up the look without killing the subtle feel.

Here are the pictures :








Bag, Block heels, Top and Pants : Tibetan Plaza
Pendant : Splash


Photography : Debjyoti Das

Find me on Facebook.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely chic and comfy.
    Loved the look !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature! Love your orange satchel, girl! <3

    And I have a pocket watch pendant too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anu! :)
      Oh, how nice, I am sure it is one of the dearest in your collection! ^.^

      Delete
  3. Wow your blog has been hiding lovely outfit!

    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sian! Thank you so much, so good to see you here! :)

      Xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the cosmo leap. :)
    Pretty blog you have here!

    I hope you can find some time to visit my blog. http://theseasonedwoman.blogspot.in/
    Maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Diksha, thank you so much! :D
      Glad you visited, and surely I will too! :)

      Delete
  5. Effortless style...

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete