Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pretty Picks




So, today I decided to share with you, my best picks of 2012, in accessories. *Yay*
I hope it's as exciting for you, as it is for me! :D

I have bought these from different places, but they all are equally dear to me! :)

There is this beautiful watch pendant from Splash, animal print studs from Asos, a few rings and neck pieces from the streets, and there is also a Chemistry neck piece gifted by someone very close, and a beautiful diamond neck piece which I purchased from the gift voucher given to us bloggers by Avirate, at the Woopathon, hosted by Wooplr!
(You can see the Woopathon post here)

All of them totally different from each other and at the same time unique in their own way. 


So, now I present to you, a few of my lovely picks in the year 2012!

ta da!! :)



Splash



Commercial Street



Tibetan Plaza



Commercial Street



Chemistry



Splash



Thrifted



Commercial Street, Asos, Thrifted, Lifestyle Store



Avirate


Photography : Debjyoti Das

Find Razzle Dazzle Pickle on Facebook.

 


2 comments: