Monday 7 January 2013

Sunkissed




Lace, lovely lace! 

The word Lace itself sounds so beautiful!

The feel, the look and the pretty patterns, everything about it, is so wonderful! Sensuous is the word! 

Any lace item instantly adds a touch of elegance to an ensemble. 


Taking you to the pictures, in the look, I am wearing a Lace Skirt along with this light coral top.

The locket and block heels of the same colors along with my yellow bag, complete the look! :) 









So, what do you think of the look? :)

Top : shopspringbreak.com
Locket : Splash
Bag and Block heels : Tibetan Plaza
Aviators : Asos
  Special thanks to my very good friend Natasha for letting me invade her wardrobe! :P
 Found some amazing stuff including this lovely skirt! =D


Photography - Debjyoti Das

Find me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole look......but then, am an out-and-out lace lover...so! :)

    ReplyDelete